The Small Fry Skinny Jeans offer a classic skinny fit style with enough ease for comfort. A very versatile pattern that can be dressed up for a wedding or down for more casual wear.
The pattern includes the following options:
- Inset or patch pockets
- Half Fly or Zip Fly
- Full length or shorts
- Two different waistbands
- Girls (reversed) fly instructions for both fly options
The pattern comes in two sizes groupings. THIS LISTING IS FOR THE LARGE SIZES 3 to 12 years.
Listing for small sizes can be found here: https://www.kollabora.com/supplies/small-fry-skinny-jeans-pdf-sewing-pat...
BUNDLE deal for both sets of sizes can be found here: https://www.kollabora.com/supplies/bundle-small-fry-skinny-jeans-pdf-sew...
The jeans construction uses flat felled seams for some seams to give a hard wearing and professional finish. Suitable for trouser weight stretch woven fabrics such as stretch denim and stretch twill.
* 64 page PDF document featuring very detailed tutorial with colour pictures of every step
* Full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included
- 20 pages for ages 3 to 12 years
* Size chart, finished measurements chart, fabric requirements and supplies list
* Tips for using topstitching thread and for adjusting the pattern pieces to get a custom fit based on measurements
* Cheat Sheet
* Pattern pieces vary for each age by colour AND line style. This means they can be printed in colour or black and white. Option to turn off all except one size using PDF layers.
* Prints on both Letter and A4 paper
* Option to also download A0 single page PDF which can be printed at a print shop.
* Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
* Terms include right to make to sell on a small scale homemade basis.
* Instantly available to download (including separate 'print shop' file)
Listing includes photos by Alexia Sotelo and Rebekah Erhabor.