The Ishi is an A-line dress with two big pockets which disappear into the princess seams in the front and back. “Ishi” is Japanese for rock, and refers to what is likely to end up in the big pockets of many Ishi dresses: pebbles!
Options included are:
– long and short sleeves,
– straight or slanted pockets
– a hidden zipper or buttons in the back (up to size 6Y).
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, and 10Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for printshop printing included
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 30 testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected