This is a raglan style sweater with a top-down construction and some stranded colourwork in the main body. Knit with Sweet Fibre’s DK- weight Merino Wool, it’s soft and warm with beautiful drape. The colours remind me of Turkish tile design, but the repeat itself reminds me of snow falling against a dark sky. Simple and stunning.
- MC: Sweet Fiber’s Merino Twist DK in Abyss, 5/5/6/7/7/8/8/9/9
- CC: Sweet Fiber’s Merino Twist DK in Paper Birch, 1 skein.
Total yardage required: 1440/1560/1710/1850/1970/2100/2190/2280/2380/2470.
- 3 mm needles, both a 24” circular and a set of double-pointed needles (or size required to obtain gauge) + a 2.75 mm circular needle for working neckline (or one size smaller than main needle).
- 36/38/40/42/44/46/48/50/52/54” with 4” of ease (so if you have a bust measurement of 32”, make the 36” size).
OTHER MATERIALS REQUIRED
- 6 stitch markers
- 2 stitch holders or waste yarn to hold live stitches.