Make a super quick, super simple cowl with one skein of Brooklyn Tweed’s sumptuous Quarry. Worked flat and seamed, this cowl uses a simple diagonal rib to create an intriguing repeat. Working the seam on the right side of the fabric adds a simple touch that draws the eye when worn at front centre. The seam can also be worn to the back or easily hidden inside the reversible cowl.
- 1 skein of Brooklyn Tweed’s Quarry (200 yds, 100 g), shown here in Lapis
- 6 mm needles (or size required to obtain gauge)
- 14 sts x 12 sts = 4” in stitch pattern
- 11” high x 26” in circumference.
OTHER MATERIALS REQUIRED
- 6 mm crochet hook or sewing needle.