Bralette
by Dana Follow

A challenge to myself for Winter Break this year was to take a shot at bra making. I didn't want to mess around with cups and wires and all that business, so the simpler the better. After seeing Madalynne's post I decided to try the Bambi pattern from Ohhh Lulu.

This pattern was great! After doing a mock up in some old fabric, the only modifications I made were to add about half an inch to both the top and bottom of the cup pieces.

I just used some quilting cotton, lace, a package of picot edge lingerie elastic, and the straps from an old camisole.

Overall I am very pleased with the result! A quick and satisfying sew, especially when you're stuck inside from all the snow!

Also on my blog.

Supplies

Discussion 1

  • Maddie commented 7 years ago

    looks awesome!

×

Welcome to Kollabora

Get the best DIY projects, patterns, and inspiration straight to your inbox!