- The older we get, the more we're into the idea of minimized consumption. They say the less stuff you have, the happier we are and we agree, but we also think it's what you do with what you have that makes all the difference. Handmaking clothing, DIY'ing accessories and upcycling home... Read More
- Tops, dresses, skirts, totes...we're seeing ruffles everywhere right now, and you guys are showing us just how we want to add them to our handmade wardrobes! To tote your wine - Upcycled DIY Bottle Tote by Sheri Pavlovic Summer ready - Off the Shoulder Ruffle Crop Top by... Read More
- My name is Tif, but you maybe know me from my sewing blog Madame Tifaine, and my DIY weapons of choice are coffee, my iPad, a freshly sharpened pair of Japanese Kai Scissors and my Janome DKS30.
I keep myself inspired by reading inspiring sewing blogs, spending way too long on Instagram and... Read More
- Call us old fashioned, but we love a good Granny Square project! And they're not just for blankets anymore. Slippers, tops, scarves, even decor - this tried-and-true crochet staple has so many more uses beyond your basic cozy wrap! At home - Granny Square Slippers by Purl Soho In... Read More
- My name is Gwen, but you may know me as Gwenstella Made (from my blog or Instagram profile), and my DIY weapons of choice are novelty fabric, tracing paper, and a sewing machine.I keep myself inspired by browsing Pinterest for images of vintage sewing pattern envelopes and following... Read More
- Spring isn't just a great time to refresh your DIY wardrobe, it's also the perfect excuse to give your interiors a little facelift as well. Perk up your walls with some great wall decor ideas and tutorials, everything from abstract art to textured wall hangings, from some of our... Read More
- My name is Medi, but you maybe know me from my blog Sew-in-Progress, and my DIY weapons of choice are: erasable marking pen, seam ripper and Aristo triangular ruler (seriously, I cannot draw a single straight line without this ruler)
I am inspired by a range of styles and I don’t have... Read More
- Tying the knot this spring our summer? Then you know that flowers and flower arrangements are ex-pen-sive. Get crafty and help offset a bit of the cost by whipping up some gorgeous paper blooms! Use them as your bouquet, or mix them in with real flowers for a cool DIY bride touch! Down... Read More
- My name is Raven, but you maybe know me as DIY Raven, and my DIY weapons of choice are my Brother 6000i sewing machine + Janome serger!
I keep myself inspired by scrolling through my Instagram for new me-made projects by other lovely makers in the sewing community + lurking on Pinterest... Read More
- So you've mastered the perfect skirt and that killer dress, what's next? Why not take it up a notch and tackle a pair of stop-them-in-their-tracks pants? We've got a few great patterns, plus fantastic member-made inspiration, to keep you sewing all weekend long. Menswear ... Read More