- Another school year is just around the corner which means pencil pouches, lunch bags and fun new backpacks for your favorite little ones! Sending your little ones off to school may be hard, but sending them off with new handmade goods makes it a little bit easier <3 Snack packs - Reusable... Read More
- As summer winds down, we're determined to take advantage of every last beach day left. And from caftans to kimonos, we've got the perfect quick and easy coverup projects you can make in a flash so you can maximize your outdoor time! Asaka Kimono Pattern from Named Clothing... Read More
- Beat the heat with our 7 favorite tank styles, from breezy knits to cool sporty styles - even the perfect tank dress! Here's to adding some fresh new styles to your handmade wardrobe rotation! With a little added pep - Top #97 by madeby6 The extended version - The Tank Dress Pattern... Read More
- Vacations are great, but packing...well, not so much. As your summer getaway approaches you're going to want to add a few new pieces to your handmade wardrobe, and we pulled together the patterns and projects that will make sure you stay cool and breezy in just about any vacay... Read More
- There's something so charmingly retro about a colorful gingham ensemble! If you're looking to bring a bit of vintage style to your wardrobe this summer, you can't go wrong with a few bold checks! A Vintage-Style Dress: Brigiiiiitte! by Tassadit ----> Cami Dress Pattern from... Read More
- Whether you're hitting the beach or the pool, or even catching rays in your own backyard, there are more than a few ways to add some DIY to your summer swim stash! Go for the cut-out - Swimwear by Mokosha Crochet a cool triangle top - Isla Bikini Top Pattern from Two of Wands Make... Read More
- It's time to pack away the pants and skip the skirts, because this summer is all about the S-H-O-R-T-S! From upcycled denim to crisp bermudas, and every style in between, we've got the perfect shorts patterns to keep you cool all summer long. Bermudas - 6897 Misses' Shorts... Read More
- Call your friends and fire up the BBQ because it's outdoor party time! Whether you like to keep is close to home with a backyard BBQ or gather friends for a park picnic, we pulled together a few essential DIY projects to whip up before your next gathering.
Of course you're going to... Read More
- If you looked forward to (or maybe even dreaded) the day when your mom whipped out the matching Laura Ashely-style-Mommy-and-Me ensembles, you're going to LOVE the very refreshing and modern take on matching pattern and project styles we pulled together for you and your little... Read More
- Pack up the bulky yarns for the season and focus your knitting and crochet skills on fun, lightweight accessories. From a knitted belt to cool pom pom shoe decor, these projects and patterns are the perfect way to flex your artistry in no time!
First Mate Belt Pattern from Two of Wands... Read More